We know that you have questions! Here are some FAQs for your convenience. Feel free to contact us for any further questions.
Where is your office located?
- Our office is located in the heart of Park City 1910 Prospector Ave. Please note that our location is open by appointment only.
Are your Jeeps Automatic or Manual?
- All of our Jeeps are automatic transmission and come with 4 Wheel Drive
Can I PRE-PURCHASE FUEL?
- Yes you can, please call us 48 hours before your rental to add it on your contract. The rate will be the same as current costs in Park City.
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE TIME TO REFUEL THE VEHICLE?
- You will be charged at $10/gal to fill the tank.
Do you offer half-day rentals?
- We do not offer reservations for half-day rentals. Our rental periods are for 24 hours at a time and adjustments for early return can be scheduled.
Do I need to make a reservation?
- We recommend making reservations to ensure that you will have one of our capable vehicles for your trip! Please note all Rentals are conducted via appointment time, we do not have walk-in service.
CAN I RENT IF I AM NOT OVER 25?
- Yes, you will be required to purchase our rental collision policy at $25/day.
How do I get insurance to rent a jeep if I am from out of the USA?
- You can set up auto rental insurance before your trip at https://www.bonzah.com. At a minimum, you will need to purchase the “damage cover” and “Renters contingent liability” for Utah.
HOW DO I RETURN THE VEHICLE?
- You will return it to the same location you picked up from unless pre-arranged with our staff. We will advise you on where to meet us/leave the keys.
- You will need to return the vehicle in the same condition as rented:
* Fill the unleaded tank (no special octane required)
* Remove all your belongings and trash
* If you go mudding and the exterior is excessively dirty please wash it. Regular road dirt/dust is expected.
* If you head to Moab or the desert with the windows down, you will be expected to vacuum out the interior as well.
Do you have a mileage limit on your rentals?
- No, we do not have a mileage limit.
CAN I DRIVE A JEEP TO MOAB?
- Yes, an additional waiver will need to be signed with restricted trails and we will send you with a map guide book and suggested trails.
- EASY Trails:
Potash Rd Shafer Switchbacks
- MODERATE Trails:
Cameo Cliff to Wilson Arch